Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To Whom It May Concern,

Listen,
I can't necessarily say I'm heartbroken..because I'm not. I'm a bit broken though... I've rummaged through my soul to see what I could come up with. I found solace in such a journey. A sort of yearning. There's a lot to be said;



I'm mending, so to speak. From a war on both sides. I've forgiven a lot of shit but I can't seem to forget it.
but there is one person that puts me in a place of forget...as if nothing else ever happened.

((hmm..))

let me reiterate, I am not heartbroken, but I am broken.
I feel at a lose sometimes.
Call it depression.
Call it whatever the fuck makes you feel better.
Either way, it's something.


Yearn (verb); to have an earnest or strong desire; long.




Perhaps that explains it..Perhaps not.
Perhaps it's him (you)... Perhaps it is not.


Yeah, I yearn to fall into this.
Into him (you).



((Im saying too much))



Again, I have a sadness about me that plagues me. A silence about me that confuses me. A yearning about me that entices me....
There's just something about the look in those eyes, that I can't quite put my finger on..
So I will sit here.
Patiently.
Genuinly.
Until I figure out what it is, and why I yearn for it (you) so badly.

(drops mic)

No comments:

Post a Comment